my saturday didn't turn out like what i've planned since Monday! it almost ruined my mood, but I chose not to let that happened - at least not today! i've been excited and i really looked forward to this day and i figured let's keep that mood..so i gave chool sms if i could pay her a visit this evening (i didn't want to kacau her over the weekend actually, but the situation left me with no choice:-)) and YES! she made my day! The very-very nice house! I like! And of course had a great chat and laugh too! Thanks for the heart-to-heart session honey.. hahaha!i don't have to tell you it's STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL right?? :-)
so there goes my saturday. well we plan, God decides..can't agree more..i'm not sure if i have plan for tomorrow. I think I have but let's see how it goes tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment